We at MBA Roofing are dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations, bettering our community and growing our business. We live by high standards and strive to provide top quality services in a timely and professional manner. We are looking for individuals who embody honesty, integrity, dedication and a team mentality. If our values align with yours, please apply to become a member of our family. We look forward to working with you and watching your career take off!
At MBA Roofing, we bring dedication and integrity to our customers in meeting their expectations and fulfilling their dreams. We have continued to grow quickly because our customers are satisfied customers. They are happy to refer us to friends and neighbors who are considering new homes or re-roofing their home or having vinyl siding, windows, or gutters Installed. We do what we promise. We keep the homeowners involved with each step of the process. We are honest and straightforward. We live by high standards, we won’t try to find ways to cut corners or cheapen the product. We strive for top performance every step of the way. Come join our team.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor, including but not limited to setting up ladders, working at various heights & pitches on roofs. Safely work at heights above 6 feet. Ability to work strenuously (bending, lifting, stooping) throughout the day in all-weather environments. Working knowledge of basic math skills for material calculations
- Prior experience in roofing systems including shingles, low slope/flat roof applications, metal and exterior home repairs (siding, windows, doors, etc.) plus being able to identify Material/Tools/Equipment specific to the roof application is a plus but not required
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all OSHA industry safety requirements
- Communicate effectively with estimators, office personnel, and team members
- Perform other duties as required. Exhibit professionalism at every level including appearance
- Good communication skills, both in writing and verbally. Excellent time management and organization skills
- Open availability Monday through Friday with the possibility of working Saturdays and on-call as business needs determine